Please note there is no need to contact us to schedule a test as we are unable to schedule one over the phone or by email request. We will contact you once we reach your date of application in scheduling tests.
We are experiencing delays in responding to customer queries due to the exceptional high number of calls and emails to our customer service teams. You may wish to avail of one of our self-service options to deal with your query;
If you took your test before 17 December 2019, you’ll have a letter with a ‘test reference ID’ instead of a unique reference number.
You cannot bring children or other family members with you to the centre.
You must book and take the full test again, even if you passed one part this time.
You’ll get a letter with a pass certificate number at the test centre. You need this when you book and take your driving test.
Get instant online access to all the theory test practice tools you will need including mock tests, highway code, hazard perception and expert support.
We provide easy to understand, fun and up-to-date official DVSA (from the people who make the test) revision content at the touch of your fingers, so you’re twice as likely to pass first time
Whether you test positive or negative for COVID-19 on a viral or an antibody test, you still should take steps to protect yourself and others.
Antibody tests should not be used to diagnose a current COVID-19 infection, except in instances in which viral testing is delayed. An antibody test may not show if you have a current COVID-19 infection because it can take 1–3 weeks after infection for your body to make antibodies.
The PASS program includes:
- A network of PASS-Certified providers with a series of nationwide testing sites that provide low cost, high quality testing in a timely manner
- Variety of medical providers for treatment of performrs in need of medical follow-up
- Consistent standards and guidelines for testing and treatment of adult performers
- A secure database that ensures performer privacy and protects producer liability
- Protocol for performer support in the event of a positive HIV test result, including funding for testing of 1st and 2nd generation partners
- Testing procedures for calling an industry-wide production hold when necessary to prevent the spread of infection.
Welcome to FSC PASS